I'm going to list some of my current projects here not to brag, but so that I can keep track. There are other note-taking options, but I'm currently vibing in geminispace.
- rtl-sdr - raspberry pi3 radio
- martian9 - ocaml scheme interpreter from "scratch"
- desereter - ocaml translator to the deseret alphabet
- copcaml - ocaml Atom aggregator for gemini (port of CAPCOM)
- nuzz - ocaml 9p library (currently working on authentication)
- putting r7rs in geminispace
- getting a gemini server running in plan9 on mckay.marston.ws